The most important marketing tool you can possess is the ability to tell your story with original and compelling content. My aim is to engage and educate with the use of authentic and consistent language, clear copy, and eye-catching visuals.
Farm & Flower
- The Olfactory Experience: Our Oriental Lilies
- Dirt Makes the Difference
- Field to Vase Dinner Tour Comes to Arcata
- Hydrangea: Marvelous Mopheads
Digital Marketing & Finance
The Watershed Marketing Blogs
- Guide to a Great Google Campaign: Part 1
- Putting Your Money Where Your Link Is: Do Sponsored Links Work?
- What Tone Should You Use in Your Email Messaging?
- Social Media Planning: 5 Things You Must Include
- Digital Media Planning Dos and Don'ts