Tell your story with original and compelling content. My aim is to engage and educate with authentic information, clear language and stunning visuals.
Flowers of the Dead
It is believed that marigold's bright colors and attractive scent guide dead souls back to their familial altars. In some communities, people build a path of marigolds from their homes to their loved one's tombstone, in order that the deceased may easily find their way back home again.
- Top 10 Edible Flowers
- Frederique's Choice Partnership
- The Olfactory Experience: Our Oriental Lilies
- Dirt Makes the Difference
- 3 Actions to Avoid Ruining Your "Getting Ready" Photo Session
- Top 25 Romantic Marriage Proposals
Incomes Abroad Magazine
- "Animal Husbandry in Ecuador" Incomes Abroad. June 2017: Cover Contributor
- "Teaching Yoga in Costa Rica" Incomes Abroad. May 2017: Portable Incomes Piece
- "Wedding Photography in the Riviera Maya" Incomes Abroad. April 2017: Portable Incomes Piece
- "The Rise of the Eco-Lodge" International Living. January 2017: Cover Contributor
- "Freelance Writing in Mexico" International Living. September 2016: Portable Incomes Piece
Digital Marketing & Finance
The Watershed Marketing Blogs
- Guide to a Great Google Campaign: Part 1
- Putting Your Money Where Your Link Is: Do Sponsored Links Work?
- What Tone Should You Use in Your Email Messaging?
- Social Media Planning: 5 Things You Must Include
- Digital Media Planning Dos and Don'ts